To enter the Church Times Photo Competition, email your photo to email@example.com, putting “photo competition” in the subject line. By entering, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
1. One entry is allowed per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of entering.
2. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parental or legal guardian consent prior to entering the Competition.
3. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
4. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
5. You must gain permission for the depiction of any minor.
6. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the Church Times’ control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
8. We reserve the right to crop entries, colour adjust for printing.
9. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give permission to the Church Times for: a) your entry to be published in the Church Times and on churchtimes.co.uk and grant the Church Times a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish your entry in hard copy and electronic format for purposes connected with the Competition; and b) the right to use your name and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the competition.
10. Winners will be notified within 30 days of the relevant closing date and names of winners of the Competition are available by sending an SAE to up to one month after the closing date of the relevant Competition.
11. The Church Times shall not be responsible for the return of entries.
12. No purchase necessary.
14. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.