The Bloxham Festival of Faith and Literature
As a "literary festival with a theological slant", the Bloxham Festival of Faith & Literature celebrates the very best new fiction and non-fiction with a faith perspective.
Since the first festival in 2011 we have welcomed a wide range of speakers including Poet Laureate Carol Ann Duffy, the Reverend Mpho Tutu, novelist Michael Arditti and author Francis Spufford.
Our mission is to encourage a love of literature as it relates to faith, and to create a thoughtful and relaxing space in which to consider works of literature and their religious and moral themes. It's for anyone who is interested in the big questions of life. Sarah Meyrick, Festival Director
Festival 2016: 'All the World's a Stage'
Friday 19 - Sunday 21 February 2016 Bloxham, Oxfordshire
Our theme for 2016 honours the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death. Speakers include former Bishop of Oxford John Pritchard, author Salley Vickers, Bishop Stephen Cottrell and international Shakespeare scholar Stanley Wells.
See the full line-up so far at www.bloxhamfaithandliterature.co.uk/programme
Church Times reports from previous festivals
Bloxham Festival 2014: War and Peace
Bloxham Festival 2013: Devices and Desires
Bloxham Festival 2011
Become the top-level sponsor for the 2016 festival
- Branding on all pre-event promotion material both internal and external advertising, sales flyers, email messages etc.
- Full page advert in the festival programme in addition to name/logo prominence on masthead.
- Opportunity to add content to the festival app
- Mentions on e-blast newsletters, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Event branding on the festival site
- Free festival tickets for you and your guests
Contact us for more information:
Telephone: 020 7776 1010
Fax: 020 7490 7093